I shall post.
Christmas was great for the following reasons:
- Carley came home. (She proceeded to leave again but that didn't make Christmas good.)
- Melissa, Diedre, Aaron, Jan, Paul, Michelle and Trevor all visited. Fun Times.
- I had a week off work.
- I shopped for books at a bookstore in which I needed A SHOPPING CART.
- I saw many babies: Abby, Aydan, Naomi and Kaedmon. Babies Everywhere.
- Did I mention the store where I bought books and used a cart?
- Jesus was born.
- I stayed with my family for a few days and just hung out. It is always wonderful to be with them.
- Riley wore antlers.
And now, I shall begin 2007, being resolved to not make resolutions.