The house that I am sitting contains one dog and one cat. We all know how I feel about dogs so I won't gush too much, but the dog is awesome. Not as awesome or as insano as my dog. But awesome nonetheless. The cat is CRAZY. In a good way. She enjoys:
- sleeping in my laundry.
- drinking from any source of water that is NOT her own water dish.
- batting at the drapes...which she must do RIGHT NOW so she must run across the house and take a flying leap at them.
- purring/licking my face/attacking my feet (which aren't even moving!) whilst I am trying to sleep.
- licking the drops of milk out of my cereal bowl while I am distracted by the dog.
- trying to attack the dog by employing the full body, limbs akimbo, giant ferocious leap but being foiled by (ie bouncing off) the arm of the couch.