Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bonjour Tout le Monde

Bonjour from Paris! I wish I could post pictures but I don't know if I am going to be able to.

We had a full day yesterday. The highlight of which was Notre Dame. We were there while Vespers was going on and it was beautiful.

At supper, we sat next to this young Frenchman who was performing card tricks for our waiter. At one point, he asked the waiter to pick a card. The waiter did and showed it to us (it was the 6 of clubs) then the magician put it under Carley's wine glass, face down. He then riffled through the deck until Carley said stop. The card she stopped on was the three of spades. That card went on top of the wineglass. Then he snapped his fingers and the cards changed places. It was crazy and I can't figure out for the life of me how he did it...unless he has two three of spades cards. It was very cool.

1 comment:

Steph said...

This comment is not likeable. It is spam. Your blog is not likeable. It is fake. A hug.