LOTS has happened! So as to not bore you I shall provide a concise, bulleted list:
- Had random adventures in France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Greece and England.
- Drove in France. On crazy roundabouts.
- Interviewed for job in Waterloo while in small village in Italy. Will post photo of me on pay phone on street corner.
- Got new fabulous job (Youth Program Coordinator at WMB Church).
- QUIT ZEHRS JOB.
- Started new fabulous job.
- Started new fabulous English program.
- Went to see Feist.
- Went to see Hairspray.
- Planned many youth events.
- Planned a ski/snowboard retreat for 50 youth which killed/injured 0.
- Continued to love living with fabulous roomies.
- Wrote many papers.
- Started working at a shelter for the houseless.
- Got married.
- Just kidding.
One other thing that happened that I could not bring myself to put in a bulleted list is that my dog Riley died. It was five months ago now but I still have a hard time thinking about her without feeling very sad. She was a good friend. And everything still reminds me of her (right Paul?). Mom and Dad got a new puppy and she seems like she might be almost as wonderful, although she has large paws to fill. Her name is Darby. I'm sure I will post more about her later.